Saturday, May 29, 2010

Load Profile for Washing machine & Inverter air cond using Solar Power

Good morning,


This morning I captured Technical Data . To make it more interesting for people who want to know more about Solar. My next interesting adventure will be in Sipadan Island and Mabul Island.

The project I plan to set up at Pulau Sipadan and Mabul Island!

After class, Mr. Phang will be accompanied me for a night stay at Pulau Mabul Island. My arrival there will first install Super Led lighting, Solar PV installation will be my stage project.

If this project successful, I means accepted by people then the ideal can further introduce to Islander in Sabah, Sarawak, Indonesia or for the World Community that live along the sea coast.


INTERESTING FACTS



Hitachi Batteries Powering 230V, 50Hz, ELBA Washing Machine using :

( 2 x 23AH Batteries ) E.g 24V



Data Captured while machine running

15Adc x 24Vdc = 360W



Powered by 1.5kW Longtime Solar controller



***********

Panasonic Inverter Refrigerator 230V, 50Hz.

Data Captured on Save Mode operation

4.5Adc x 24Vdc = 108W

Powered by 1.5kW Longtime controller

Via ( 2 x 23AH ) E.g 24Vdc
 
Regards,

Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment